01 July, 2020
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
- input 05:00 AM (Door Opens)
- schedule 06:00 AM (Show Starts)
- room Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- near_me Jonk Village, Swaragasharm, Ram Jhulla, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
Yoga is a Science and Art of Living Blissfully. A tradition which has its roots in ancient India and now spreading throughout the world. In the human history, rarely any spiritual tradition has looked so deeply into human existence and found tools and techniques to transform the human life into divine one. Our yoga teacher training course starts from the very base of the existence – the body and paves its path through breath- mind and ultimately reaches to the soul which is our real nature.
World Yogashala provides a firm ground for the practical experience of various steps of yoga and imparts the skill to share the same with others through this Yoga Teacher Training Course. The training covers all aspects of human existence: body -breath - mind - heart - soul, is imparted through various intense asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga nidra, yogic purification processes, self-development techniques, and audio-video aid in a truly yogic environment by highly trained teachers. You will have a unique opportunity to experience and bring with you the holistic approach towards health, happiness and harmony within, without.
Our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has been designed and structured to focus mainly on the learning, experiential and transformational aspect of yoga by giving almost equal importance to different Yoga practices.
We like to think we are a bit special as we do believe in the traditional core principles of yoga but we approach our classes and yoga teacher training courses with a fresh and contemporary playful attitude, thanks to new ways of looking given by modern yogis. The process of learning will be supported by light and joyful environment and at the end of the course; the students will bring with them not only a new deep knowledge of yoga but a profound transformational experience.
· Classical hatha yoga postures and Ashtanga Vinyasa - primary series.
· Iyengar style alignment with modifications by using props.
· Traditional & Contemporary Meditation techniques.
· Practical insights into yoga philosophy and yoga psychology.
· Experiential and transformational approach of all yogic practices.
· Breathing exercises and Pranayama practices.
· Kriyas-the yogic purification process.
· Use of Mudras and Bandhas for energy channelization.
· Yoga Nidra, Mantra chanting.
· Teaching practicum, art of sequencing & improvisation in the class.
What’ s included
· 200-hour yoga teacher training course
· Yoga teacher training handbook, yoga book, yogic purification kits and other useful materials for the course
· 28 nights' accommodation
· Daily Indian yogic vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
· Wi-Fi internet
· 1 Yoga bag
· Filtered drinking water and afternoon tea break
All Sales are FINAL.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
A printout of the eTicket issued by HungamaCity.com or PDF Copy of the same on smart phone should be produced at the venue. Please NOTE that some venues / organizers may need you to exchange the same with the actual ticket in order to get an entry.
If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
In case of event being cancelled/postponed, HungamaCity.com will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service/processing fee unless the Booking Protection has been purchased.