Funny Tikka Masala - America's First Standup Comedy Open Mic IN HINGLISH !!
Hosted by Vinod Chhaproo & Prathaviraj Purohit
- What's Hinglish? It's a mix of Hindi and English. It's a beautiful mutation of both these languages, that most Indians use daily.
- Do the participants compete? Yes. A friendly one. Winner will be chosen by the audience. So get your friends, family and sacred threads ;) - What's the prize? Winner gets a paid spot to perform at our bigger shows.
- How do I participate? Register using this link https://forms.gle/GKzK6x5udjB4wj8V9
Then, we will email you to confirm your spot. Participants will pay $5 and get to perform between 5 to 10 mins, depending on no. of participants. Walk-ins are also welcome. In case of a no show or an open spot you'll get to go up :)
- This is my first time, should I be nervous? Absolutely not! The mic is hosted by professionals. Our aim is to provide a supportive environment to those who want to try doing stand-up comedy. So don't worry. Just come along with your jokes.
- Does my content have to be original? Yes. Otherwise where's the fun. Audience likes to hear 'your' funny observations, stories and other masala. Not some random internet and whatsapp jokes.
-For anything else send us a message or email FunnyTikkaMasala@gmail.com
Disclaimer : Organizers are not responsible for the performers' content. Do not bring kids as some content may be meant only for adults.
Terms & Conditions
All Sales are FINAL.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
A printout of the eTicket issued by HungamaCity.com or PDF Copy of the same on smart phone should be produced at the venue. Please NOTE that some venues / organizers may need you to exchange the same with the actual ticket in order to get an entry.
If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
In case of event being cancelled/postponed, HungamaCity.com will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service/processing fee unless the Booking Protection has been purchased.
Selling tickets to your event is very simple - just create an account, list your event, add event details and its tickets and you are all done. HungamaCity will do the rest to bring it to its patrons and help you sell tickets