21 October, 2019
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- input 05:30 AM (Door Opens)
- schedule 06:30 AM (Show Starts)
- room rishikesh yoga school
- near_me Rishikesh,Rishikesh,Uttarakhand
Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh - Yoga School offers 100 hours residential, affordable and intensive Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India. This course is mainly designed for beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is an ideal choice for getting an intense look at the yogic way of life. This course is also a great option for advanced yoga practitioners as a quick review to their long term practice. This course can create the spiritual spark in the life for everyone. If you feel that you can’t attend the whole 200 hour yoga alliance teacher training in india one time because of lack of time, then also you can join our 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh at two different times.
Sri Yoga Ashram has dedicated itself to sharing and spreading the knowledge of this Ashtanga yoga, pranayama, meditation continuing to inspire and evolve yoga seekers around the world.
This course is quite intense and here students get to learn the principles and techniques of Ashtanga Vinyasa style of Aasanas along with the Pranayama techniques, different kind of meditation, cleaning techniques (Jal Neti, Sutra Neti), anatomy of yoga and Patanjali philosophy. The classes will be conducted for 7 to 8 hours a day.
06:15 to 07:00 :- Pranayama and Cleansing
07:00 to 08:30 :- Ashtanga Yoga
08:30 to 09:30 :- Breakfast
10:00 to 11:00 :- Philosophy & Discussion
11:00 to 12:00 :- Free time + Karma Yoga
12:00 to 01:00 :- Yoga + Teaching Methodology
01:00 to 02:00 :- Lunch
03:00 to 04:00 :- Anatomy and Physiology
04:30 to 06:00 :- Iyengar Yoga (alignment and adjustment)
06:15 to 07:15 :- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra
07:30 :- Dinner (with silence)
• Course Fee for 100 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Twin Sharing) is USD 700
• Course Fee for 100 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Private Room) is USD 800
• Shared room or private room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
• Herbal tea two times daily
• Very close to River Ganga
• Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
• Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.
All Sales are FINAL.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
A printout of the eTicket issued by HungamaCity.com or PDF Copy of the same on smart phone should be produced at the venue. Please NOTE that some venues / organizers may need you to exchange the same with the actual ticket in order to get an entry.
If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
In case of event being cancelled/postponed, HungamaCity.com will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service/processing fee unless the Booking Protection has been purchased.