Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence
Within you lie vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered.
Through The Happiness Program you’ll learn practical and powerful
techniques that will enable you to gain a greater vision of who you are
and benefit you for the rest of your life. You will find yourself
enabled to create a more joyous, purposeful life, and gain the
confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs
In today’s demanding, distracting world your mind can be stuck in the
past or in the future. But happiness is here in the present moment. It
cannot be experienced when you’re regretting yesterday or worried about
tomorrow. During The Happiness Program you’ll reconnect with your
unlimited power and freedom -- not as a concept, but as a direct
The centerpiece of The Happiness Program is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful
breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only
release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate
mind, body and heart.
Your course will also include:
· Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and
· Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase
energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
· Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
· Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in
· Guided interactive processes
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices
you’ll learn can bring about the following benefits:
· Can significantly reduce (the stress hormone) cortisol
· Are effective in relieving depression and anxiety
· Help to restore normal sleep patterns, and
· Increase prolactin (the hormone associated with well-being).
By the end of the course you'll be equipped with specific techniques
that you can practice every day. The value of these practices is both
cumulative and immediate; you can look forward to continued and
increasing benefits. You’ll also have access to ongoing follow-up
programs which take place all over the world.
Please note that it’s required to attend all sessions of the course.